Pages

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Summer Time!


Allen is becoming a fish in water this Summer! We've made it to a pool twice this week and Allen finally jumped off the diving board by himself! He and Daddy did a lot of practicing! Brigham is growing faster than I can take pictures of him...and next week will be August! Where is the time going? Halloween costumes anyone?


We found Allen's old baby sun glasses the other day. I pulled them out thinking maybe we could try them on Brigham, but Allen insisted on wearing them to the pool. They squeezed his head a little, but they worked! And just as adorable almost two years later!





Check him out! This is what I get when I tell him to say, "cheese"!

We went to the Stanley's house for a pool party on Tuesday. The power was out at Logan and so Brad got to come with us! Allen had so much more fun with Daddy there!





Brigham slept through most of the party...and nursed the rest.

The Stanley's not only have a giant white slide...but a diving board! Allen was a little scared at first but warmed up to jumping off with Daddy's help.



Daddy's turn!


The next day, after all that practicing, we went to our local pool where Allen jumped off the diving board by himself. Unfortunately, we didn't capture that on film, but we did get a cute video of Allen jumping off the side of the pool to Daddy. Prior to that he always required holding someones hand while jumping. He's growing up so fast! Solo jumping today...off to college tomorrow!
And my Brigham slept, of course. Look how big he's getting!

Jumping to Daddy! My camera's nothing to get excited about...but I do love the motion setting!








This picture was taken at a luau, put on by Logan, where they roasted a whole pig. We lasted about 5 minutes outdoors. It was hotter than fire that day! Honestly, I could have died a very happy woman never experiencing humidity!

So, I told Allen we needed to get dressed to leave the house and as I ran around getting Brigham ready he threw something on...stickers! Why not Mom? It's a cool outfit!
I love this kid!

1 comment:

  1. You have such a cute blog Alanna! Hey how do I add you as a friend cause I just created a blog?

    ReplyDelete