Pages

Monday, July 28, 2008

Boys!

I love these boys! It's so fun to watch them interact. Allen is anxious for Brigham to be able to play with him. I'm torn between wanting him to stay small and excited for the stages I know will come too fast.


Brotherly love!

This is how Allen "plays" with Brigham. He piles toys on him! Here they are playing with trains together!

I know this picture is blurry but I like it because you can see Brigham almost smiling. He was lovin' it!


Fun times with a paper bag! Allen liked to climb inside like this and then fall over without being able to catch himself. I've noticed that with boys there is apparently something "fun" about pain inflicting activities. He's also been jumping off our ottoman and landing very hard on the floor. It looks painful but he thinks it's fun!

Some photos of my growing baby...
I love his feet sticking out the bottom. Get used to it boy! You're gonna be tall!

Here is Brigham in his Sunday outfit. I love a baby in a collar!

And my favorite...Brigham snuggling with Daddy! He is so cuddly!

8 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you found me! I didn't realize you were a blogger, too. OF COURSE I know who you are. I sit and stare at your darling baby every Sunday. Your boys are just so cute. Looking through all your posts here reminds me of when my boys were small. So, so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little boys are so cute! Your little family is so darling. I am glad that you blog...we can keep in contact better that way. Keep posting...it is so fun to read about your life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures of your boys! I laughed about Allen piling toys on Brigham, too. So funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pic of Allen kissing Brigham's head in the chair...what precious moments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love all the brotherly love pics! It's very cute! And I can't believe how big brigham is getting. Crazy! He is looking less newborn-ish and more baby. It's very adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's cool to see pictures of your boys, of Allen wanting to play with Brigham. Isaac constantly interacts with Ryan, and it's cool to see Ryan respond and laugh. Of course, there also comes the point when Ryan can't take it anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh enjoy these quiet moments...the boy play gets wilder and rougher the older they get! my three brothers STILL wrestle each other and they're in their late 20s!!!

    ReplyDelete