Pages

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Boys!

Brigham seems to do well with tummy-time. Sometimes he actually falls asleep after squirming around for a while.

This picture cracks me up! Allen has never seen a mechanic working on a car or anything...yet here he is under his trike with a screw driver exclaiming, "mommy, I fix it"!

My sweet baby. Look how long his fingers are. This kid's gonna play basketball!


Brothers!

I love Brigham's expression here. So sad, so adorable!



Allen likes to wave Brigham's hand and say,"Hi Allen, Hi Allen!"


3 comments:

  1. I love all the pics! The "brothers" are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your boys are sooo cute. right now it looks like allen is all you, and brigham is all brad. i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Look at you all bloggin' with two kids! See girl! You're a natural! :) I love Brigham's little sad face! Too sweet!

    ReplyDelete