My friend Maria tagged me on her blog and I have to admit it made me feel pretty cool...because lets face it, Maria is a pretty cool gal. So here it goes:
Rules of this Tag:
1. Answer the questions about the list of friends and/or family on your blog.
2. If you don’t have 18 names answer the question about the next name that you have not had a question for on your list.
3. Tag other people.
When did you first meet the 1st person on your list? The first person on my list is my Dad. He delivered me at home...so I'm going to say I met him at birth!
What do you like about the 3rd person on your list's blog? The 3rd person on my list is Jenny. What I like about her is that she says exactly what she's thinking...which usually turns out to be pretty hilarious. She makes me laugh and she's one of my best friends, which is a good thing considering she's my sister-in-law and I'm pretty much stuck with her for, um, lets see...eternity!
What do you like best about the 5th and 6th people on your list? What I like best about Charity is that she's a great example to me. She has 6 kids, goes to school full-time, and has a 4.0. She is amazing...and she's my big sister! What I like best about Lindsay (formerly known as Sister Mahaffey in our ward) is that she's always so up-beat, positive, and full of energy. Just talking to her makes me happy.
How long have you known the 9th person on your list? I have know Kelli for almost 7 years. Wow, Kel has it been that long?! She was one of my fabulous freshman roommates at BYU. We are all still close.
What impresses you about the 11th and 12th people on your list? Ashely is just an impressive person altogether. I could list a thousand things...but since her blog is for recipes, I'll note that she is the best cook I've ever met. If you want some impressive, and delicious, recipes...head on over to her blog!
What impresses me about Crystal is her smile! She has such a beautiful smile and she's always showing it. Also extremely impressive is her blog. She has the most updated blog of any of my friends...no small feat with 3 children. You go girl!
What is a memory you have with the 16th person on your list? I haven't known Megan very long but my first memory of her was when her family moved into our neighborhood...or so we thought. We brought them cookies one evening when they were fixing up their trailer, excited to get to know them, only to find out that they weren't actually moving in for over a month or so. Megan was so nice and I was disappointed that it would be a while before I could get to know her. Now she's in the neighborhood and I love hanging out with her...and her adorable daughter!
Say something nice about the 18th person on your list. Michelle is one of the nicest people you'll ever meet. She is an amazing mother who loves her children and husband so much. She is a wonderful example to me. I can't wait to get back to the Northwest to live closer to her!
Tagging: Crystal, Jenny, & Emily...enjoy!
Rules of this Tag:
1. Answer the questions about the list of friends and/or family on your blog.
2. If you don’t have 18 names answer the question about the next name that you have not had a question for on your list.
3. Tag other people.
When did you first meet the 1st person on your list? The first person on my list is my Dad. He delivered me at home...so I'm going to say I met him at birth!
What do you like about the 3rd person on your list's blog? The 3rd person on my list is Jenny. What I like about her is that she says exactly what she's thinking...which usually turns out to be pretty hilarious. She makes me laugh and she's one of my best friends, which is a good thing considering she's my sister-in-law and I'm pretty much stuck with her for, um, lets see...eternity!
What do you like best about the 5th and 6th people on your list? What I like best about Charity is that she's a great example to me. She has 6 kids, goes to school full-time, and has a 4.0. She is amazing...and she's my big sister! What I like best about Lindsay (formerly known as Sister Mahaffey in our ward) is that she's always so up-beat, positive, and full of energy. Just talking to her makes me happy.
How long have you known the 9th person on your list? I have know Kelli for almost 7 years. Wow, Kel has it been that long?! She was one of my fabulous freshman roommates at BYU. We are all still close.
What impresses you about the 11th and 12th people on your list? Ashely is just an impressive person altogether. I could list a thousand things...but since her blog is for recipes, I'll note that she is the best cook I've ever met. If you want some impressive, and delicious, recipes...head on over to her blog!
What impresses me about Crystal is her smile! She has such a beautiful smile and she's always showing it. Also extremely impressive is her blog. She has the most updated blog of any of my friends...no small feat with 3 children. You go girl!
What is a memory you have with the 16th person on your list? I haven't known Megan very long but my first memory of her was when her family moved into our neighborhood...or so we thought. We brought them cookies one evening when they were fixing up their trailer, excited to get to know them, only to find out that they weren't actually moving in for over a month or so. Megan was so nice and I was disappointed that it would be a while before I could get to know her. Now she's in the neighborhood and I love hanging out with her...and her adorable daughter!
Say something nice about the 18th person on your list. Michelle is one of the nicest people you'll ever meet. She is an amazing mother who loves her children and husband so much. She is a wonderful example to me. I can't wait to get back to the Northwest to live closer to her!
Tagging: Crystal, Jenny, & Emily...enjoy!
Wow! I feel so special!! Thanks for your sweet comments! I will for sure do this tag! :) Thanks!
ReplyDelete